Monday 6 June 2016

Furnishing New Homes Is Tougher Than I Thought

Man, when I stopped looking for Austin new homes and bought one of my own I was ecstatic. All I could think about was going out with my wife and furnishing all the rooms to this grand vision that would make the place into a real home.

Unfortunately, reality has proven that I have a tendency to run away with ideas in my head. We have been to furniture stores all around the city, and we are no closer to figuring out the theme for our house.

The good news is that I can go right back to the Internet. I figure, since I found all of the new homes I checked out online, I can probably find a design scheme as well.

I'm thinking of looking at the listings that originally caught my eye. Most of them were furnished for their photo shoot or showing; and there was obviously something about those setups that drew my eye. 

It's going to be long, boring work. I thought that decorating would be easier than this but it looks like I'll be working just as hard as I did in finding the place! Oh well, that's life I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment